Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Best Friend


My best friend is Jason. He is also my tennis-playmate. We spend time together during recess. When I have difficulties in my work, he is the only one who come forward and help me.



Jason is my class monitor. He is a very disciplined, happy, hardworking and cheerful boy. He has a Chinese father and a Korean mother. His father is working in Korea. His mother is not very good at English. He is the one who translates English to Korean and vice versa for her.




He is also very helpful. He likes to draw and he is very creative. He can keep secrets. He wears a pair of glasses. He does not laugh at me when I get low marks for my test. Instead, he will correct my mistakes. He is also not selfish and is kind and caring.



I wish that I can grow up with him. I enjoy being his friend. I hope that I will be same class with him for the next few years in Anderson Primary School.

1 comment:

CyberQueen3.4 said...

Yew Kit, you are definitely a fortunate boy. You are able to find a friend who is always there for you when you need him. I believe both of you will help each other in your work and strive for better results in your tests.