Sunday, June 22, 2008

During the HOLIDAYS!!

I had an extremely fun and exciting holiday!I went to JB,The Pulai Deseru. I stayed there for 4 days three nights.I played the pool table with my brother even though I was under 16 years old. Then, I went to the swimming pool. As I had been there about14 or 15 times, I was used to everything there;the pool table, the swimming pool, the beach, thefood there and all the facillities over there.


when I was at the pool, I metmy kinergarden friend, Wen Min. She had two brothers too!we played the whole morning until it was time to go.

In the afternoon, me, my father and brother played tennis at the tennis court there.we also had a great time too!

On tuesday,which is the second last day, we met again and went down the slide altogether! It was quite a bit scary sliding down.

On the last day, we packed up and went to check out. I wished that my parents could bring me there again!

1 comment:

CyberQueen3.4 said...

I have not been to Pulai Deseru...But i guessed it must be a great place for relaxation and learn more about the different cultures. Do share with us some photographs which you have taken...