Friday, August 15, 2008

National Day Celebration


Happy Birthday Singapore!! My favourite day that I have been waiting for. It was the day when Singapore became independent 43 years ago . We celebrated it to remember its independence. It was really a fun-filled day!

We celebrated National Day in school by raising the flag, singing the national anthem and saying the pledge. Anyway, we have always been doing that everyday.

I think our school National Day celebration was quite meaningful . For the P5 and P6 students, they went to Sembawang Park to jog.

For the P3 and P4 levels, we made a collage with red, white and black seeds.

For P1 and P2 levels, they had mini sport in school.

I think the school principal has a proper programs and arrangement for each levels. I had so much fun pasting the seeds to form a sign related to Singapore.

Please remember, celebrate the Singapore spirit!

No comments: