Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Biejing Olympics 2008

This years' Olympics is held at Beijing. The opening ceremony was on the 8th August 2008 and at 8 p.m. It is an important sporting event as people from different countries get a chance to compete with each other .

Well, in this Olympics, Singapore had won a silver medal. By the looks on the faces of Li Jiawei, Wang Yuege and Feng Tianwei, we know that they had tried their best to get the gold medal but did not.

Another amazing thing is that Michael Phelps who has won EIGHT GOLD MEDALS! WOW! He's truly our Olympic champion.

I've ever seen an Olympic event on TV. The sport was table tennis. It was very exciting.

I think Michael Phelps impressed me the most. He had put in a lot of effort to win eight gold medals. We are very proud of him.

In my dreams, I've always been thinking of participating in the Olympics. I would like to take part in table tennis. I think it is a fun sport.

I will always remember Michael Phelps advice, ”Nothing is impossible. With so many people saying it couldn't be done, all it takes is just imagination.”

No comments: