Friday, September 26, 2008

The one week holiday......oh yeah!

Well....., during my third term one week holiday, I did not go anywhere as my brother is having his PSLE. His exam is just around the corner. However, I have an interesting experience to tell you.

On Tuesday, it was my mother's birthday!!! In order to celebrate her birthday, we went to a Japanese restaurant,"Sakura" to have our Buffet Lunch. The food there was great. It had a wide spread of selections. These includes Sushi, Udon, seafood, 16 different types of drinks, desserts, Ebi (deep fried prawns in batter), crab meat, steamed 'Pao' (dumplings) and Chawanmushi (Japanese steamed egg), roast chicken, mushroom soup, ice-cream, laksa, roast duck, grilled seafood and wide selection of warm cooked dishes like fried rice, vegetables and many more.

Whew! we had a spectacular time there stuffing ourselves silly with those different types of food. I enjoyed it so much that I even had 5 servings of ice-cream!

My parents promised us that we would go there again on my father's birthday too. I really enjoyed myself there. Too bad you guys were not there with me.........


Other activities which I did during the holidays was playing tennis with my father and brother.

We also visited the library during the holiday weekend as this was like a ritual after our tennis game every week.

1 comment:

Prashanth said...

You sure now how to plan your holiday!By the way I'm vegitearian!